I am a fan of planning but, honestly, I don’t really plan my own life. I accept whatever circumstances that come my way and try my best to have fun. #YOLO
But for this year until the year after, I have a bucket list. It’s not actually an act of planning ahead but goals that I hope to achieve and perhaps somehow give direction to my semi-chaotic life. Hahaha!
Here’s my bucket list for 2015-2016:
- Renew my expired passport — Check! Since it’s a holiday in Quezon City, we don’t have work today. So, I took the opportunity to renew my passport this morning. According to my official receipt, I can pick up my new passport on September 18, 2015.
- Start sketching again — I’m not that good in drawing but, it’s fun to sketch once in a while. 🙂
- Climb another mountain.
- Travel abroad. (preferably, to Japan!)
- Travel and explore other beautiful destinations in the Philippines. (Places to choose from: Roxas City, Moalboal, Cebu; El Nido, Palawan; Caramoan, Camarines Sur; Cagayan de Oro and Davao.)
- Travel to Batanes. (One of my greatest dreams!)
- Take a photo of Oble at the UP Mindanao campus! ^_^
- Buy a DSLR camera!
- Organize another photo exhibit. 🙂
- Watch another live concert of my favorite Japanese band ONE OK ROCK!
- Write a book or collaborate with my writer friends for another book project such as an anthology of short stories or poems.
- Buy and ride a bike.
- Practice a more healthy lifestyle.
- Read 5 novels.
- New boyfriend. 😉 ~I’ve been loveless for 4 years already. Perhaps, it’s time to fall inlove again. Hahaha! 😀
I’ll probably update this post if I need to add more on my list. 😀